If you have an email account set up on the server, you may want to configure Outlook or Outlook express to send/receive email from this email address. To configure Outlook to connect to your account, please do the following:
1. Open Outlook Express
2. In the top menu, click Tools
3. Click the Accounts link
4. Select the Mail tab
5. Click the Add button
6. Click Mail
7. In the Display Name field, type any name you wish to associate with this email. This is only for aesthetic purposes. It doesn’t matter what name you use in this field.
8. Click the Next button
9. In the field to the right of E-mail Address, type the full email address including the domain name.
10. Click the Next button
11. For the Incoming and Outgoing servers, put mail.yourdomain.com or your server’s IP address.
12. Click the Next button
13. For the Account Name, type the full email address (including the domain name).
14. In the Password section, type the password for the email.
15. Click the Next button
16. Click the Finish button
17. You should still see the Mail tab, so click the Properties button
18. Select the Servers tab
19. Check the box at the bottom which says “My server requires authentication”
20. Select the Advanced tab
21. At the top you will see “Server Port Numbers” and “Outgoing mail (SMTP):” with a value of 25. You need to change this to port 26 if you are not able to send emails using 25.
22. Click the Apply button, OK button, and the Close button.
23. Now you can test your email.